This Dukan Diet salmon recipe is incredibly delicious! Best of all, it is quick to make and there is close to zero cleanup required!
This recipe utilizes parchment paper to bake the salmon. Baking in parchment paper allows the salmon to retain moisture and absorb the spices. It avoids the terrible dried-out salmon texture that you sometimes get when baking salmon. If you don’t have parchment paper, you can find it in almost any grocery store. It is usually near the aluminum foil and plastic wrap.
This Dukan Diet salmon recipe is appropriate for all phases of the diet.
Dukan Diet Salmon – Lemon and Fennel
Servings: 6 (the servings are rather small, so count on two filets for each person)
- 6 4-oz salmon filets
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 bunch fresh fennel
- Lemon pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Tear or cut 6 pieces of parchment paper. Each piece should be large enough to easily wrap and fold around the salmon filets. Place the parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Place 1 salmon filet on each piece of parchment paper, skin-side down.
- Spray the salmon lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice evenly over each salmon filet.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper to taste. If you aren’t sure how much to use, go easy here – you can always add some after the filets have baked.
- Sprinkle minced garlic over the filets.
- Top each filet with a few sprigs of fresh fennel. You could also use a variety of other herbs (I actually meant to use dill, but grabbed the wrong thing out of the fridge!)
- Bake until salmon flakes easily, about 12-15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Let me know what you think about this Dukan Diet salmon recipe! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.