I stumbled upon this Dukan Diet Jello Pudding recipe about two weeks after I started the diet and I have since memorized it as I make it at least a few times per week! Not only does this recipe taste delicious, it also presents well, which adds to its taste! Be sure to let this sit in the refrigerator long enough to set, or you will end up with a sloppy mess that is rather difficult to eat.
This recipe technically makes five servings, but I always make at least a double batch as it disappears very quickly!
Dukan Diet Jello Pudding Recipe
Phases: Appropriate for Attack, Consolidation, Cruise and Stabilization phases in unlimited quantities.
- 1 package of sugar-free Jello; any flavor
- 1 8-ounce container of nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 1/3 c boiling water
- 2/3 c room temperature water
- Pour Jello packet and boiling water in a medium bowl. Stir until all Jello crystals are dissolved.
- Stir in cold water and let sit in fridge until set but still wobbly (about 25 minutes)
- Pour into muffin tins and refrigerate until set. (You can use any type of container that works for you – panna cota pans, tupperware contains, a bowl – anything!)
- Serve and enjoy!