The Dukan Diet Stabilization Phase food list is very lenient, as the final phase of the Dukan Diet. If you made it this far, first of all, congratulations! The first three phases are by no means easy to get through, but hopefully by this point, you’ve arrived at your target weight and are ready to get back to a normal way of eating.
Dukan Diet Stabilization Phase Food List
- Eat any foods you’d like for six out of seven days of the week.
- Do not binge, and keep the foods used during the Consolidation Phase as the basis of your diet.
- One day per week (and the same day every week), eat only proteins from the Attack Phase. Dr. Dukan suggests doing this every Thursday to prepare for the upcoming weekend.
- Never take the elevator or escalator.
- Work out 30 minutes per day.
- Consume 3 Tablespoons of oat bran every day.
The key to the Dukan Diet stabilization phase is consistency. Keep in mind that no diet, including the Dukan Diet, is a permanent fix unless you keep an eye on your eating and avoid binging. If you happen to see the scale slowly going upward, it’s time to re-evaluate your diet and make sure that you are carefully following the Stabilization Phase rules and foods.
Although Dr. Dukan recommends Thursdays as the one protein day per week in the Dukan Diet stabilization phase, in reality, that day of the week will be different for everyone. Pick a day that works for you depending on your schedule. You should choose a day where you will have easy access to proteins. For example, if you travel every Thursday for work, this might not be the best day as it will be hard to find proteins at the airport.
One other note on the Dukan Diet stabilization phase pure protein days: Dr. Dukan states that this day should be the same day every week. That is true, but give yourself a bit of leeway as you are getting comfortable in this phase. If you find that Thursdays don’t work, try another day.